Deliveries & Returns
- All deliveries are mainly two-man service as standard depending on the size of your item. If you need any special requirements, it is your responsibly to inform us before delivery.
- Please supply a full mobile number so the courier can contact you with any delivery information or queries.
- Delivery dates are given in good faith but are not guaranteed and no liability will be accepted for any loss whatsoever suffered or caused through late delivery or non-delivery and time of delivery shall not be of the essence.
- It is your responsibility to ensure items purchased can fit through internal and external access points including and passages, stairwells, landings and doorways on the way to the destination room. We hold no responsibility for items not fitting in the premises and any rework or restocking fees will be payable by you prior to final delivery.
- If we are unable, for whatever reason, to deliver the goods on the confirmed delivery date, we reserve the right to charge you further for any subsequent deliveries.
- If you fail to take delivery of the Goods when the Goods are ready for delivery or collection for any reason, we will be entitled to charge you a reasonable additional charge, including for storage, insurance and redelivery.
- While we deliver to the majority of UK Mainland, unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the following areas: Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, the Scilly Isles or PO Box addresses.
- We offer an easy 30 Days Returns Policy. You may return it to us within 30 days for a refund or an exchange less the charges (if applicable).
- Once we receive the items/s back and if they are in pristine resellable condition, we will refund the full amount, less any charges, to your credit/debit card within 14 days.
- We do not guarantee an exact match for bespoke made to order products.
- Once we have confirmed an order, any further changes you wish to bring will be subject to a charge payable by you. Any changes at this stage may affect both the cost of the product and/or the delivery schedule.
- Bespoke orders are non-returnable and cannot be refunded, until unless item is faulty or damaged during transit.
RECEIVING YOUR ITEMS
To make the delivery process as quick and easy as possible, please follow the below:
- Check all boxes externally before signing for a delivery. If there are any signs of damage to the external packaging (rips/marks), please sign the delivery as "DAMAGED"
- If the item is clearly badly damaged within the packaging (can hear broken mirror / pieces are sticking out), please REFUSE the delivery of that box and DO NOT SIGN for it. Please contact us as soon as possible so we can arrange a replacement.
- A signature is required for all items. Any arrangements made directly with the courier or instructions left for the item to be delivered without a signature will still be DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN DELIVERED as though a signature was received.
On the rare occasion that there is an issue with your order, please contact us as soon as possible so the team can resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Please include:
- Full name
- Delivery postcode
- Daytime telephone number
- Brief outline of the problem (include box no., part no,)
- Supporting photos of damage / wrong item etc